mercredi 6 octobre 2010

mardi et mercredi

 mardi:


Last tuesday was a long day : work plus Dutch lessons. I wanted to be chic but I didn't feel like wearing heels so I put on my ballet flats (Lanvin) and as it was warm enough I just wore an anthracite fine wool knit (Etoile) under my trench (Zara). I thought the black leather skirt (H&M) would had a touch of unexpected to the whole outfit.

 mercredi:

Today started with a rough start. It was one of those grey misty mornings when I didn't want to get up/out and had no idea what to wear. So after a few hesitation I decided to grab my trusty comfortable black trousers (Etoile), put on my blue stripped oxford shirt (Loft Design By) under a knit (Etoile). Wore again the Minelli wedge boots and added my ASOS leather jacket and Balenciaga Day. 
A variation of this outfit might be one of my in case of emergency go-to look in the months to come.

3 commentaires:

koko // res pulchrae a dit…

I love that leather skirt! I've searched H&M here a few times with no luck. I should check more frequently for new stuff so that I don't miss out on all the great pieces! They really should offer onlinr shopping here in the US, along with COS...

yanqin a dit…

That skirt is great, it really give a simple classic outfit an edge.

Aïssa a dit…

Thanks Koko, Prêt à Porter P and Lin!
I'm glad you like that leather skirt and the trench. I don't own H&M nor Zara shares but you can truly find little gems there.