dimanche 21 août 2011

Tenue du jour - It's now or never!




I bought this dress on eBay a while ago and I think it's the second or third time tops that I'm wearing it. 
For once, as the season is coming to an end I can honestly say that I'm not fed up yet with my Summer closet!
It's a typical look I reach for on the (last) hot days: a little cotton or linen dress, sandals, a bag and voilà, done! It's pulled together yet fresh enough to stand the heat in the city.

dress/robe: Etoile IM
bag/sac: YSL
sandal(e)s: André

8 commentaires:

Nancy Baric *negfilm a dit…

lovely dress...you always have such good taste...so chic!

Anonyme a dit…

Yeah, I'd wear pretty much everything you wear! Lovely dress!

Petitebine a dit…

Really amazing!
x

Aïssa a dit…

Thanks Prêt! That straw bag is without a doubt in my personal "best-of Summer 2011" purchase. Though you didn't see it before, it's in constant use since I got it...

Nancy : I appreciate your sweet words a lot and they go straight to my (getting bigger by the minute) head! :)) You're amazing, thanks!

Thank you Emmy! I'd wear everything you wear too. What about some overseas swaps?

Dank u Chouchou-Robine! U hebt een lekker blog!

t a dit…

Super cute dress!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

yanqin a dit…

You look so right for the hot weather - during a hot spell some time back I started dragging out my dresses as well, because the thought of pulling on usual jeans became too disgusting. And agree with Pret, your YSL bag is the perfect touch.

Aïssa a dit…

Thanks t and Lin! I've been relying on dresses non stop these past days. I don't feel like wearing trousers at all when it's hot, I leave that for Fall and for work it's perfect and easy.

Garderoben a dit…

I have yet to wear a summer dress -unbelievable! I've been wearing shorts instead on the very few hot days this summer. You look lovely!