vendredi 3 décembre 2010

Tenu du jour - à la Rag and Bone



After a week of dull dark office outfits with sole purposes to look professionnal, warm and practical enough for snowy sidewalks, all I wanted today was a fun and cool look. 

When I tried on that h&m knit, its short hem and square cut made me instantly think about the Rag and Bone FW 2010 show which was among my favourite. I really liked this collection mismatched style, the City meets moutain dressing and tough attitude models showed on the runway.  

So that's what inspired  me when I got dressed this morning. A bit of plaid with Fair-Isles pattern knit, sweatpants with tough wedges and a trusty parka to face the cold streets of Paris.





parka: Gap
roll neck knit, plaid shirt: h&m
sweatpants: Isabel Marant Etoile
wedge boots: Minelli
Bag: Balenciaga

1 commentaire:

onlycoolcats a dit…

I like it as well.Looks very cozy and warm, I can see you are very well prepared for snowing:)