samedi 8 mai 2010

Saturday in sweatpants



I'm wearing:
Jacob denim jacket
Vanessa Bruno cardi
H&M striped shirt and sarf
IM Etoile sweatpants
UGG sandals
Balenciaga Day

4 commentaires:

Miss Moll Cherie a dit…

I just love this look, the pants were obviously a good investment! And I never would have guessed the shirt and scarf would come from h&m, i think i need to go there more often!

Anonyme a dit…

Great look! I can't believe those shoes are Uggs! I'm gonna have to google them because I'm on the hunt for something like that!

Aïssa a dit…

Thanks Miss Moll Cherie! I really enjoy them:

Thanks Emmy! I found the sandals in a dept store. It was exactly what I was looking for. But I'd never thought I'd buy UGG shoes!

Aïssa a dit…

Oh, thanks so much!! The sweatpants were a long process. The idea was appealling on the runway but I was afraid of the look and didn't know how to appropriate it to my style. So I appreciate your comment a lot!